Studying in Australia is a dream and project of many of us, there are varied courses and many different options throughout the country. Here we will talk about university studies, especially bachelor’s degrees, below you will see 5 reasons why this is an incredible option for you and all the requirements and details you should know before making a decision.
- Opportunity to study at world-renowned institutions. Australia has some of the most prestigious universities and educational institutions in the world and you could earn a degree at one of them.
- Australia currently suffers from a huge shortage of skilled workers and they are looking for professionals in all areas, no doubt studying for a Bachelor’s degree will position you very well in the job market.
- The studies are quite flexible and the timetable is less than 5 days a week with plenty of free time to study, work or enjoy this incredible country. In addition, if you already have studies in your home country you can validate subjects.
- After studying you can access a Postgraduate visa for 2 years or 4 years if your profession is part of the high-demand lists.
- You have a good chance of obtaining work visas or long-term visas, especially if you study in regional areas.
Bachelors have a duration from 3 years onwards, depending on the specific area, the university and if you have previous studies and were able to validate some subjects. After studying you can access a Postgraduate visa, which will allow you to work full-time in Australia to enter the labour market and gain work experience. Undoubtedly, and due to the great lack of qualified workers and professionals, you will be in a privileged position to access work visas, Sponsor visas or even PR (permanent residence), always depending on the specific area of your studies and the state in which you have studied and are living.
On the other hand, if your interest is to migrate to another country or return to your country of origin, you will be highly qualified, having studied not only in English but also in institutions of high international prestige and prestige. If you want to take a step forward in your professional and personal career, this is an incredible opportunity for you.
- Have completed studies equivalent to High School here (secondary school or college).
- Academic IELTS of 6.0 or 6.5 depending on the course. If you don’t have the level, you can study English before, and all universities offer this possibility as well.
- Payment of the first subject or term, or the first semester depending on the University and the promotion at the time.
- The rest of the requirements are the same as any other student visa, show proof of funds, complete personal information, have a valid passport, GTE letter and compulsory medical insurance. Check out our blog post with the keys to your student visa.
You should bear in mind that the method of payment and costs will depend on each school and you should also be aware that there are usually many possibilities for scholarships, some of which you can apply for before you study and others that you can apply for during your studies. If you still need English to achieve the necessary score, universities have partnerships with different schools where you can study first and then access the Bachelor’s degree of interest.
If you want more information, have any questions, need our help or a specific quote write to firstname.lastname@example.org, follow us on our Instagram where we regularly post information about Australia and promotions and listen to the Cachai Australia Podcast to learn more about life in this country and get inspired by the experience of others.
See you here Mate!!